- Full Page
8.25in wide by 11.0in tall
- Half Page
8.25in wide by 5.5in tall
- Quarter Page
4.0in wide by 5.5in tall
Yearbook Senior Ads
Tips On How to Build Your Page
Build Your Own Collage
- Get some heavy paper (like cardstock or an old manilla folder) and cut it to the size of the ad you wish to buy.
- Cut your photos to size and glue them onto the cardstock. View
- Turn it in to Activities Office with your deposit when you buy the ad.
- Original collages can be picked up from B-101 in June.
Use Photoshop on the computer
- In Photoshop, set up a new file (choose "FILE >> NEW") and use these settings.
- Open your other images...copy/paste into the newly created file...etc. etc.
- Rasterize any type layers (or just flatten the file) to avoid missing font issues
- The preferred format is raw Photoshop (.psd), but tif is ok too.
- Burn the file to a CD and turn in to Activities Office with your deposit when you buy the ad.
- Tip: Most images from the internet are low resolution, and won't look very good in your Senior Ad.
Build it Online!
- For Color Ads only (early deadline), you can build your ad online when you buy it online.
Let the yearbook staff build it for you.
- Collect a reasonable number of photos for the size ad you plan to purchase (We do not build collages!)
- Print out (on a computer) any messages you want included in your ad (handwriting is discouraged...it's hard to read!)
- Put it all in an envelope with your student's name on it
- Optional: Number your photos on the back (but don't press too hard or it'll show through!), then draw a layout of how you
would like them arranged: Example
- Turn in the envelope to the Activities Office with your deposit when you buy the ad.
- Original photos can be picked up from B-101 in June.
Yearbook Home | Don Page